- All volunteers must download and complete a Volunteer Application.
- Once the Volunteer Application is completed, it should be submitted to the Volunteer Coordinator
- The Volunteer Coordinator will then contact the volunteer to schedule a time for an interview and a tour
of the program. Interviews will not be done by phone or email.
- All volunteers must complete the following required forms prior to volunteering:
- Volunteer Application (from #1 above)
- Affidavit of Good Moral Character – must be signed and notarized
- Level 2 Background Screening by either Broward County Child Care & Licensing or ACHA
- Certificate of Good Health – Physical – No PPD test is required
- 2 Personal References
- Local Background Check – Broward County (or local ) Sheriff’s Office Records Division
- Non-Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreement
All completed documents should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of all of the forms, we will arrange for your fingerprinting, a personal interview and tour of our facility.
- If the Volunteer has already received a Level 2 Background Screening by another agency, it may be
submitted for review by the Human Resource Department. If approved, it may not be necessary to be
- All medical and background screening costs is at the Volunteers own expense.
- Once all the Volunteer Documents are complete and reviewed by the Volunteer Coordinator, the
Volunteer will be required to attend a short orientation.
- At the orientation, the Volunteer will receive a t-shirt which they are required to wear each time they
- Volunteers must schedule their volunteer hours with the appropriate BCC personnel through email.
Contact information for the appropriate BCC personnel will be provided at Orientation.
- All volunteers must sign-in and out in the Volunteer Log located at the front desk each time they