Students from all over South Florida are learning to give and seeing what a difference they can make in our local
community, and all over the world. As a student, we know you are busy, and we appreciate your time and talents.
See how you can get involved and share your skills with those we serve:
- Set up weekly or monthly volunteer days at one of our facilities
- Become a reading buddy with a classroom or individual child or young/adult
- Become an academic tutor/mentor
- Host a community drive collecting items from our Wish List such as food, diapers, toiletries, or toys
- Adopt a classroom, child, or family for the holidays
- DIY – think up your own project (all ideas are encouraged and welcomed!)
Students must be over the age of 16 to volunteer without adult supervision.
Service hours are available, if needed.
Student Volunteers must be 16 years of age or be accompanied by an adult while volunteering. Each Student under the age of 18 must complete the following required forms prior to volunteering:
All completed documents should be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 200 SE 19th Avenue, Pompano Beach, Florida, 33060.
Upon receipt of all of the forms, we will arrange for a personal interview and tour of our facility.