Students from all over South Florida are learning to give and seeing what a difference they can make in our local
community, and all over the world. As a student, we know you are busy, and we appreciate your time and talents.
See how you can get involved and share your skills with those we serve:
- Set up weekly or monthly volunteer days at one of our facilities
- Become a reading buddy with a classroom or individual child or young/adult
- Become an academic tutor/mentor
- Host a community drive collecting items from our Wish List such as food, diapers, toiletries, or toys
- Adopt a classroom, child, or family for the holidays
- DIY – think up your own project (all ideas are encouraged and welcomed!)
Students must be over the age of 16 to volunteer without adult supervision.
Service hours are available, if needed.