“ We make a living from what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
Volunteers make a lasting impact in the lives of the infants, children, and young adults at Broward Children’s
Center. You can play a vital role in helping us fulfill our mission to deliver the highest quality of care, and life, to
those we serve.
Whether you are a student, parent, retiree, snowbird, school, or corporation wishing to give back to your
community, Broward Children’s Center has a volunteer opportunity to meet your interests, skills, and schedule. On
behalf of the nearly 1,200 children and families we serve each year, we say “thanks” and invite you to find your
own volunteer opportunity.
See how you can get involved:
- Become a member of one of our committees
- Host a fundraiser
- Host a clothing, food, toy, or diaper drive
- Volunteer at events
- Volunteer at Corporate Days of Caring
- Volunteer to work directly with those served BCC
- Volunteer to help with administrative tasks
- Professional Pro Bono Program
For additional information about volunteering, please email email@example.com,
or call 954.283.2160 Ext. 101 to speak with our Volunteer Coordinator.